2018 LEARNING INSTITUTE
October 22 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
ASSESSING YOUR IMPACT:
MEASURING THE SUCCESS OF PROFESSIONAL LEARNING
You’re invited to join Colorado administrators and teachers for a full day with Joellen Killion!
Featuring: Joellen Killion
Joellen Killion serves as senior advisor to Learning Forward. She is a frequent contributor to Learning Forward?s publications.
Her books include:
• Assessing Impact:Evaluating Professional Learning
• Becoming a Learning School
• Coaching Matters
• Learning-Focused Feedback
• Taking the Lead
Every Year, Every Teacher Engages in Professional Learning:
How do we know it’s making a difference for our students?
How can we increase quality and results of our professional learning?
OCTOBER 22ND 8:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
Who should attend?
School, district, state, and organizational learning leaders
During a focused learning day led by Joellen Killion learn how to:
- Produce more powerful, data-driven professional learning that benefits students and educators
- Evaluate the impact of professional learning and make data-informed decisions to increase results
Full-day workshop includes:
- Book: Assessing Impact
- Facilitated learning
- Voices from the field
- Time to process and apply
$129 Early Bird discount until September 14, 2018
$159 After September 14, 2018
(Cost includes lunch & copy of Assessing Impact)