No Matter What – Teaching and Leadership in Any Environment
Whether schools are open or closed, live, virtual, or blended, what matters most for teaching, leadership, and learning?
In this interactive keynote presentation, Dr. Douglas Reeves will address the key concerns educators, leaders, and policymakers are raising:
Focus – how teachers can effectively focus the curriculum and how leaders can prioritize time and resources on the professional practices and programs that have the greatest impact on student results
Challenging Conversations About Race – using scenarios for learning can focus initiatives
Engagement – the core of effective instruction in every environment
Feedback – for teachers, students, and leaders
Change – what has changed about change leadership
Equity and Excellence – how to pursue these essential twin goals
Dr. Reeves is the author of more than 40 books and more than 100 articles on leadership and education. He has twice been named to the Harvard University Distinguished Authors Series and was named the Brock International Laureate for his contributions to education. His career of work in professional learning led to the Contribution to the Field Award from the National Staff Development Council, now Learning Forward.
Doug has worked in 50 states and more than 40 countries. His volunteer activities include FinishTheDissertation.org, providing free and non-commercial support for doctoral students, and The SNAFU Review, publishing the essays, poetry, stories, and artwork of disabled veterans. Doug lives with his family in downtown Boston. He Tweets @DouglasReeves, blogs at CreativeLeadership.net, and can be reached at 1.781.710.9633.
- Eberhardt, Jennifer – Biased: Uncovering the Hidden Prejudice That Shapes What We See, Think, and Do – https://www.tatteredcover.com/book/9780735224957
- Reeves, Douglas – Achieving Equity and Excellence: Immediate Results From the Lessons of High-Poverty, High-Success Schools – https://www.tatteredcover.com/book/9781949539431
- Marshall, Kim – The Best of the Marshall Memo – https://www.tatteredcover.com/book/9781948796835
- Busting Myths About Grading
- Dealing with Stress and Anxiety
- Seven Keys to Restoring the Teacher Pipeline
- Supercharged Cabinet Meetings
- What’s the Research on Homework?
- Individual Registration $199
- Learning Forward Colorado Members $159
- Colleague Discount $169
Bring a colleague! Register with two more people from your organization and receive a discount.
- Large Team Discount $129
For teams of 10 more registering at the same time
Sales end on November 5th, 2020
Sign up 5 or more conference participants and receive the special LFC member price of $159!