- This event has passed.
Ellie Drago-Severson-Leading Adult Learning: Building Capacity by Supporting Adult Development-2017
November 6, 2017 @ 8:00 am - November 7, 2017 @ 4:00 pm
2017 Annual Conference
LEADING ADULT LEARNING:
BUILDING CAPACITY BY
SUPPORTING ADULT DEVELOPMENT
Nov. 6th: Full-Day Workshop
Monday, November 6: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Nov. 7th: Breakout Sessions
Tuesday, November 7: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Designed with administrators, supervisors, coaches,
and classroom teachers in mind!
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 6: Full-Day Workshop by Dr. Ellie Drago-Severson
- Learn a developmentally-based model for leadership and professional learning
- Explore promising practices to implement in your context Receive practical, on-the-ground strategies for designing learning environments to support adult growth
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 7: Breakout Sessions and Facilitated Conversations
- Hear what’s happening and what’s working for leaders of professional learning in Colorado
- Choose sessions to attend
- Interact and share ideas and challenges with colleagues
Registration cost includes a copy of the book Leading Adult Learning!
Who should attend?
Principals, Supervisors, Coaches, and Classroom Teachers
– All Leaders of Professional Learning
Monday, November 6, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools Training Center
1500 East 128th Avenue
Thornton, CO 80241
Cost? (Registration Includes Both Days!)
$200 Learning Forward Colorado Members
(Cost includes lunch on Monday & session handouts.)
$250 Non-members in Learning Forward Colorado
(Cost includes lunch on Monday, session handouts, and one-year membership to Learning Forward Colorado, the affiliate organization to Learning Forward.)